GUILLOTINE GLASS SYSTEMS
With its advanced technology and functional features, Doruk Guillotine Glass Systems makes living spaces such as
hotels, cafes, restaurants, residences, terraces, winter/summer gardens and shopping centers
more comfortable and indispensable. As Doruk Group, we offer four-season living spaces where you can enjoy spring, autumn or winter more spacious, wider, brighter, and therefore more enjoyable without cold, rain water or snow.
- Four seasons living space
- The guillotine system consists of vertically moving glass panels..
- Guillotine systems can be applied to multi-storey residences as well as businesses such as cafes and restaurants with their cleanable feature.
- You can control the entire system or a single module with the remote control. With the start-stop technology, you can stop the movement at any point.
Cleanable Guillotine Glass System (Guillotine Plus)
Standard Guillotine Glass System
DESIGN AND FUNCTIONALITY
- Doruk Guillotine Glass Systems provide panoramic viewing angles and natural lighting with the penetration of daylight, by moving the 8mm tempered (break-resistant) or insulating glass panels up/down with the help of a motor.
- The guillotine system engine using RTS technology works with the remote control and the motion can be stopped at the specified point with the start-stop technology..
- The entire system or a single module can be operated with a remote control.
- Glass profiles, which minimally affect the aesthetics and field of view, do not obstruct the users’ field of view and provide a perfect integrity with the outdoor environment with unlimited color and wooden pattern coating options.
- Rain and wind sensors that can be added to the system detect situations such as precipitation and storms when the system is on and turn off automatically.
- Guillotine systems provide 60% sound insulation. With synergy and comfort glasses that can be used in double-glazed systems, the thermal insulation feature can be increased to even higher levels.
- It works in harmony with smart home systems.
- Our guillotine systems; sound insulation, wind resistance and waterproofing tests have been carried out by independent institutions and have certificates in European standards. The insulating glass system has higher energy savings, wind resistance and water tightness than 8mm standard glass.
- The transom glass option provides the opportunity to clean the glass panels from the outside on high floors. In addition, when the system is off, the tilt wing can be opened and the environment can be ventilated.
- Fingers are prevented from being caught between the glass panels while the system is being shut down. By adjusting it so that there is a gap of 1-2 cm between the moving glass and the fixed glass, the danger of finger jamming is prevented even in the parking position.
- Guillotine system provides more security than other models with steel chain (optional).
- In terraces, the guillotine system acts as a 100% safe glass railing during assembly as well as the window feature.
- It provides unlocked security with its special security glass and profile system.
Guillotine systems provide 60% sound insulation, and the synergy and comfort glasses that can be used in insulating glass systems can increase the heat insulation feature to even higher levels.
- Aluminum and metal parts are painted with static powder paint according to your order.
- The color chart is determined by the RAL code system and an order is created with the RAL code system.